Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

Will I die?


" ***! ***! Can you hear me! If you can hear me, please hold my hand!"


 It's pretty big in the corridor of the hospital, where I'm carried on a stretcher, a bed with wheels.There are a lot of people in white clothes around me, and they are in a hurry to carry the stretcher to where I'm sleeping on.

 The person screaming in my ear has her finger on my palm. I try to grasp it, but I have no power at all.


 I had some illness from the time I was born.I don't know what its called. When I was little, I asked my parents only once, but I couldn't remember the name of the disease because it was too long.I just knew that I had a serious heart illness.

 Rather, I remember seeing the painful faces of my parents when I told them about it and trying not to ask them anymore.


 I spent most of the sixteen years I've lived on a hospital bed.

 Sometimes I took a walk in the yard outside the hospital with my mom and dad pushing my wheelchair, and I stayed in the hospital all the time.


 I couldn't even go to nursery school, kindergarten, elementary school, or junior high school.

 I wasn't fool. I didn't do anything at the hospital, so I had to study or read a book that could not.

 I couldn't go to elementary school or junior high school, but my academic ability is not much different from those who go to school.


 I didn't find life in the hospital so painful that I wanted to die.

 It's true that medicines are bad, and injections are painful and scary, but I keep believing that I will be cured.

 My mom and dad came every day and they enjoyed talking about various things.

 The nurses and other hospitalized people also become my friends. Someday I wanted to be healthy and go to various places with my mom and dad, and meet again with the people who had been discharged.

 In fact, doctors have recently told me that a method called heart transplantation may be possible.

 If it succeeds and rehabilitation is repeated, it may recover until it can be discharged.

 When I heard the story, my mom and dad were crying happylu. I was excited to think that I could go out.


 But-now I'm being taken to the intensive care unit because of a sudden change in my physical condition.


"***! *** !! Don't die! Please! Good luck !!"

"***! We're going to the sea together! You're going to the mountains!"


 You can see the mother and father who follow the stretcher and call out.


 Mom, don't cry like that.

 Dad, I'm scared of your face.

 I like the two laughing faces better.



 When I turned my eyes toward my father and mother, I saw a window behind them.


 And you can see the beautiful blue sky. I can see the clouds.


 I thought many times.

 Look out from the window of the hospital room, look at the sky, and fly around freely-look at the birds.


 If I could become that bird, would I be able to go anywhere? I was jealous of people playing around outside, but most of all I wanted to be a bird.


 Only the hospital garden and the sky can be seen from the window of the hospital room.

 A very beautiful blue sky.

 A bird that freely flies around in such a sky.

How many times have I longed to be a bird?

 Oh, that's bad ...


 I feel my consciousness fade.


 The appearance of mother and father appears hazy.

 My body, which hurt when my physical condition suddenly changed, and now somewhat i feel comfortable.

 Feeling fluffy, I'm about to get a deep sleep.

 If I slept like this, it would feel like I would die.

 I closed my eyes without going against that pleasant drowsiness.

 And--.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

shi ni modori ch 30