Phoenix reincarnation 4 : Regrets of the previous life



Hello! Thank you for reading this and my Original story'  T^T

I am moved, so here update for you!!


--------------------

Episode 4 Regrets of the previous life


 Well, I got tired because I practiced flying a little too much.

 Let's take a break.


 A white and fluffy place in the middle of the cave. What is this material? down? It looks like it, but is it different? I don't know.

 I lie down there once.


 Oh, it feels good. I feel like sleeping as it is.It's the first time I've moved like this. However, I'm only a little tired even if I move this much.


 In my previous life, I would run out of breath and fall down after just walking for a few minutes.


 Previous life ...


 By the way, I forgot a little about the joy of becoming a bird, but I'm dead.


 When I die, no, to be exact, before I lose consciousness just before I die.

 The faces of my father and mother really hurt me even if I remember them now.


 I couldn't do anything to my dad and mom.

 My parents who worked mostly on Saturdays and Sundays to earn my hospitalization and medical expenses.

 Rhwy sold off the big house and rented an apartment near the hospital and said, "No matter what happens, we can rush right away."


They should have been busy with work, but they came to the hospital room almost every day.

 they should have been tired, but they always smiled in front of me.

 How much was helped by the smiles of my father and mother?

 So I wanted to do something in the future.

 When my illness was cured and I was discharged from the hospital, I wanted to give back something for the two of them.

 But ... I couldn't do anything and died.

 When I remember their faces in those days and think of the two of them when I found out that I was dead, I couldn't speak anymore.Really ... I was an unfaithful son.


 I enjoyed playing various sports with my dad at the hospital.Finding something for me that I can do while in a wheelchair, or a do sport that my dad can thought of.Someday I wanted to get up and play sports together instead of in a wheelchair.


 The food my mother made was delicious.

 Sometimes the hospital really allowed me, so I ate only when my mom could afford to cook.

 I didn't think the hospital food was bad, but I thought it wasn't delicious either.

 My mother's food was really delicious and warm.

I want to play again.

I want to eat again.

But it's impossible.


 Thinking of them, I bury my face in the white fluffy ground.

 Only when I become a bird do I shed tears and wet my pillow.


 I'm sorry mom, dad ...

 I don't know how many times I cried, but no more tears. I still feel sad, but nothing changes even if I am sad  forever.


 What I do now is to fly in the sky as a bird.


 That was my dream, and I talked to my mom and dad.


 It may be my complacency, but I have to fly for both of them.

 Make the dream you told your dad and mom come true.


 That is the maximum filial piety I can do.


 It may not arrive, no, it cannot.

 But yell into the sky.


 I'm here.

 I made my dream come true.


 Thank you for giving birth.


 To do that, I have to fly fast.



 By the way, I remembered from my mother's cooking, but I'm not hungry at all since I became a bird.

 I think it's been a while since I was born, but is that okay?


 I mean, I was just born, right?

 Even so, isn't I pretty big?


 I want to measure my height in a little more detail.


 I decided to go near the bird statue and measure my height.


 The pedestal part of this statue is about 1 meter by eye.


 And when I stand sideways, I'm over half the height of the pedestal.

 In other words, I'm over 50 centimeters, maybe 60 centimeters?


 Try to spread the wings as much as you can.

 Well, I don't know much, but it's still big. I think there is room for more than a meter.


 Isn't it too big for a newborn bird?

 Have you been such a big bird since you were a chick? I don't know because I'm not very familiar with it.


 In the first place, am I really just born?


 When a bird is born, it should hatch from an egg.

 But after I woke up as a bird, I looked around and couldn't find anything like an egg shell.


 I was in the fluffy white area at my feet, but this isn't the shell, right?


 The color of the wings, or the color of the hair.

 It's bright red because I really see it. Amazing bright red.

 It's so bright red that there is such a bright red.


 Red birds are really rare.

 It doesn't seem to be in Japan. Where in the world am i now?


 Where are the parent birds?

 I've been in this cave for quite some time, but I haven't seen the parent bird.


 Or rather, I'm not sure if the entrance is only a hole in the ceiling, what kind of place is the nest?


 There are too many things I don't understand ... I don't even know how to fly.


 Well, it's not that it's so big that you can't fly, you're just born, but you can probably fly.

 If I'm not hungry, I should move more ... No, no, I don't have food here.


 As expected, I can't eat rocks.


 If you stay in such a place all the time, you will starve to death!


 You have to fly fast and get out of here to avoid starvation!


 However, I couldn't fly no matter how much I fluttered my wings.


 How do you fly?


 Well, what should I really do?


"Kyo ..."


 At the same time as I sigh, I hear a strange cry.


 Then-a flame came out in front of me.


 ……eh? What is it now?


 No, did you blow the flame from your mouth instead of coming out?


 Let's try it again! It might be something wrong!


"Kyo ..."


 I'll sigh as before.

 At the same time, a flame is blown from the mouth.


 This time, I saw it clearly coming out of my mouth.


 Why does the flame come out of my mouth?



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30