Shi ni Modori ch 21

Episode 21 Dream

 we were staying in a city.

 It was a little more expensive than the inn we were always taking, and it was a soundproofed inn.

 In the bed there, she and I were sitting next to each other and talking.

"I am ... a demon."

 She told me with a crying face, without looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I've been silent until now ... i think you'll hate me,so I can't tell you ..."

 Her body is shaking a little.

 I was always anxious until I came to this inn after I told him I had a story.

"I'm the demon kingdom of Halzion ... now it's called the Kingdom of Gradio, but I'm the former princess there."

"When the new king, Felix Gradio, took the throne, I promised to marry him ... but that Felix was very warlike and totally different from the father of the former king. I had a different idea. "

 She remembers that time and talks in tears.

"I didn't want to marry him, so I ran away ... the father, mother, maid, and butler who let me escape at that time ... were killed by Felix ..."

 She speaks, holding her mouth and making her tearful and muffled voice.

"I ran away from the country for my life, but ... I couldn't find the meaning of life ..."

"My life has been alive until now because my family helped me so much ... I wanted to die many times."

"However--"

 I raise my face here and look up at her face next to me with the sardines wet.

"--Meeting you ... Living, having fun ... I found the meaning of living."

 She puts her body on my chest, buries her face and says in tears.

"I love you ...! Is it possible for me, a demon like this ... to be on your side?"

 The words of love feel desperate as if the child cried and begged, "Don't abandon me."

 I gently hug her shoulders and speak gently to reassure her.

"I ... I knew you were a demon."

"eh……?"

 I also look back at her, who looks up at my words and looks at her.

"I saw your eyes red when I was fighting the demons before."

"Is that so……"

"So it doesn't matter to me that you're a demon. You've always loved me-I love Irene Halzion."

 Look straight into her eyes and wipe the tears flowing through her with your fingers.

"Eric ...!"

 Irene puts her hand on my back and hugs me strongly.

 I also hug her body strongly and tightly.

"I'm glad I met you ...! I'm really glad ...!"

"I'm glad I met Irene ... I lost the meaning of life, so I won't lose you, I'll definitely protect you."

 She once relaxes her hug and stares into my eyes.

 Its face is very beautiful and very attractive to my eyes.

 Staring at her with moist eyes, she brings her face closer to what she wants-and what I want.

"Eric ..."

"Irene ..."

 The distance between me and Irene's face is getting closer.



"Hmm ...?"

 I felt dazzling for some reason-I opened my eyes.

 my eyelid heavy, intried to blink my eyes several times so that i don't close it again.

 That ... where is this ...?

 Until a while ago, I was at the inn with Irene ...

 Thinking so far, I realized that it was a dream.

 Then I raised my upper body and looked around, and found that I was sleeping on the bed in my room.

 Um ... why my body this heavy?

 Did i work hard so much?

 I explore my memory ... I remember fighting a man named Felix.

 That's right ... I fought him and won.

 And soon after that, I fainted and I was sleeping until now ...

 I felt dazzling because the sun was in my room.I remember the dream I had for the first time in a long time and feel nostalgic.

 That dream was the first time I kissed Irene in my previous life.

 ...... If you show me that much,at let me kiss her!

 I got a little angry at the dream, but I suddenly remember.

 The future is different from that of the previous life.

 In the previous life, Felix became king, and Irene escaped from pressing for marriage, and that's why he met me.

 But-Felix is ​​dead.

 In other words, Irene no longer has to flee the country, and the future of me and Irene meeting is gone.

 ...... I feel a little lonely, but I convince myself that this is okay.

 I've removed the reason why Irene shed those sad tears.

 If that makes it impossible for Irene to meet, I have no regrets ...

 No, let's not be strong. It's really messed up.

 I absolutely hate not being able to meet Irene.

 But killing Felix doesn't prevent Irene from meeting me, it just eliminates that encounter.

 I know Irene is in the Kingdom of Halzion, and I've never missed him.

 I will definitely go see you.

 Because I love Irene.

 ――Irine side――

 I'm very depressed right now ...

 I lie down on the bed in my room at the royal palace and do something like sleeping.

 As a royal family, I understand that it is a common act, but ... I can't do it unless I distract myself.

 Because I ... I had to marry a lord I hate.

 He is supposed to take the throne aftee defeating father so he is very strong.

 I played one-on-one with the father of the current king on the duel and won a light victory.

 The strongest in this country ... No, I never thought that there would be someone in the world who could easily beat the strongest father.

 And when he takes the throne, I have to marry him ...

 I admit that I am very strong, but I don't really match my personality. There is nothing.

 I don't know why he is so warlike.

 The idea of ​​my father and mother was to be friendly and interact with people from various countries, but that didn't produce much results ...

 But I was happy with it. I really liked the idea that I could live without shedding blood. However, at the same time that he becomes king, he declares that he will go to defeat various nations.

 I can't stand marrying such a person ...!

 Thinking so, I sighed and lay down on the bed, and I heard the sound of the door being knocked.

"……Yes"

 I get my upper body out of bed and reply lazyly.

"... Its me, my beloved daughter."

"father!?"

 A low and dignified voice was heard from outside the door.

 Realizing that he was a father, I jumped off the bed.

 Stand in front of a mirror where you can see your whole body, stretch your wrinkled clothes by hand, and straighten your hair.

"Well, please, father"

 Get ready in a hurry, take a break and then call out.

 Then the door opens and the father comes in.

"I'm sorry, I came suddenly."

"No, it's okay"

 My father seems to be a little old, perhaps because he has more thoughts recently.

 It's because of that person ...!

"Dad, what do you need?"

"Oh ... I think it's an unbelievable story even if you suddenly say it ..."

 Dad hesitated a little but told me the shocking facts.

"--Felix is ​​dead."

"……eh?"

 It took me a while to understand my father's words.

 And even if you understand it, you doubt that fact is true.

"Felix, sama ...? Why ...?"

 What the heck is that someone stronger than my father dies ...?

 Maybe a sudden illness or something?

"There was a village where Felix tried to base himself in order to defeat the Kingdom of Begonia ... but he was defeated by a young man who lived there."

 That Felix-sama ... was defeated by a human boy ...?

 It's an unbelievable story ...!

"It seems that the corpse cannot be taken home, but it has been confirmed that he has died ... I can't believe it, but it's true."

 No way ...! I didn't think about it ...!

 That person die ...!

"... I'm sorry, Irene"

 For some reason my dad apologized to me that I was surprised and confused by the fact.

"Well ... what's the matter, dad?"

"I couldn't protect you ... I couldn't protect you. You could have a grudge against me who lost to Felix and let him to marry you and i couldn't do anything."

"That ...! I have never had a grudge against my father!"

 Dad had no chance of winning for me and challenged the fight without hesitation even though he might die.

 I have a grudge against such a father ...!

"I'm sorry to make an excuse ... but knowing that you wanted to escape, we were planning make a way to let escape you."

"Eh ... I heard it for the first time."

"Because everyone is planning to die, because I thought that if you knew what we think, you would never run away and would marry for us."

 Dad approached me, stroking my head and hugging me in my chest.

"It has been hard time for you ... I'm sorry. It's okay. He's dead."

"Oh! Father, sama ...!"

 I can feel that the anxiety and pain that I have accumulated up to now are gone, and tears come out unintentionally. 

"I'm glad ...! Father and mother ... I can still live with everyone ...!"

"Oh ... yes. We'll be by your side until the day you want to leave."

 I couldn't stand it and kept crying.

 My tears finally stopped and I left my father's chest.

"I have to thank the young man in the village ... We were saved by that young man, albeit indirectly."

 That's right ... We were saved thanks to someone who defeated Felix.

"What is the name of the young man?"

"I don't know ... let my subordinates look it up."

"I would like to thank him if I could meet him directly ..."

 To a very strong person who doesn't know his name or face yet ... I thought I'd definitely deliver a feeling that I couldn't thank.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30