Shi ni modori ch 22

Episode 22 After the Village



 After defeating Felix ... it seemed like I was sleeping for about two days.

 When I got up and went to the living room of my house, my father, mother, and Tina were surprised to see me and hugged me while crying.

 I've never seen my father shed tears in my life, so I'm so worried and sorry, but I was so happy that I almost cried.

 I slept for two days because I was injured, but the first cause because I  out of magic.

 When the magical power runs out, i would faints, and until about 80% of the magical power recovers, i cannot wake up from sleep.It seems that I will sleep for two days when my magic power runs out ... I still have to train when it comes to magic.

 Like me, Tina seems to have fainted due to lack of magic, but ... it seems that she got up in just half a day.

 Even though she has many times more magical power than me, it recovers faster than me ... I was the one who taught Tina magic, but what's the difference?

 And now we are in the forest.

 I have to get rid of the last battle.

 I only remembered fighting Felix, but before that I was fighting hundreds of monsters's corpses are scattered around the village.

 It's the first time I've killed so many monsters, so I'm wondering what to do, but for the time being, everyone in the village seems to be cleaning up the corpses while I'm sleeping.

 By the time I went, it seemed that it had already taken two days to clean up, so it was piled up like a pile of corpses.

 I and my dad did it all, and I feel sorry to have everyone in the village clean up, but they told me that I didn't have to worry because my dad and I helped them and I felt from the bottom of my heart that I was glad to help this village.

 And as a result of discussing what to do with the piled up monsters ... We decided to burn them off except for some.

 The monsters hunted by fathers and hunters can be priced well if you sell materials such as peeled skins in the city.

 The money is used to buy what the village needs.

 There are many monsters that seem to be good materials from this group of monsters, but ... there are too many.

 I consulted with my dad, and the hunters to decide which monsters to keep, and except for few of them, hundreds of monsters were to be burned down.

 I asked Tina to burn the corpse of the demon.

 I can do it just to light the corpse, but when I burn the corpse, it gives off a terrible dead smell.

 If you leave it alone, the smell will spread to the village and it will be a little difficult.

 Therefore, only Tina can use fire magic to burn and wind magic to prevent the smell from spreading to the village.

 I also want to do my best and be able to afford that much ...

 I thought so when I saw Tina talking happily with me while burning the corpse in front of me and manipulating the wind magic so as not to let the dead smell flow into the village.

 And-about a week has passed since I defeated Felix, and swarm of demons.

 Despite such a big event, the village is spending as usual without any problems.

 I decided to use the wall that surrounds all directions of the village that I made magically without demolishing it.

 This will drastically reduce the number of monsters attacking the fields of the village in search of food at night.

 I train in the morning as usual, and lately in the afternoon I'm cultivating the fields to help Tina's house.

"Fu ..."

"Tired Eric. Yes, this is water."

"Thank you Tina"

 Receive a glass of cold water from Tina and drink it.

 By the way, this is also the water that Tina put out with water magic.

 By the way, Tina told me that I don't have to call her "Tina sister" anymore.

 When I asked him why, she said she would be happy to be called Tina ...

 Well, I used to call it Tina in my previous life, and I secretly called it Tina in my heart, so I could change it without any discomfort.

 It was a reason I didn't understand, but it's okay.

 Suddenly the story changes, but I'm very impatient now ... I'm in trouble.

 In my previous life, a week ago, a monster attack and Felix killed everyone but me.

 It was good to be able to prevent it.

 But-by helping the village, I'm wondering what to do next.

 In my previous life, my father, mother, and Tina died and only I survived, and I was stunned-I was helped by my best friend.

 Certainly, about a month after my village was destroyed, I met him in a city a little far away.

 He appeared in a place like a shantytown in the back alley of the city where I was slamming and blessed me with food.

 He seems to have come to the shantytown of the city recently, and he couldn't leave him alone when he saw me lying down about the same age.

 After that, when I heard the story, it was the same age as me.

 Then he talked about why he came to the shantytown, and when I told him that there was no place for the village to perish and he came here without a hitch, he always told me.

 He said that the kingdom he lived in was destroyed and he came here like me.

 Due to the close circumstances of each other, we soon became friends.

 Its name is-Christo.

 I became a close friend of Christ and a am able to survive by traveling with him.

 If I hadn't seen him at that time, maybe I was dead. I want to see him in this world as soon as possible ...

 But ... I thought.

 The reason he was in the shantytown.

 That's because the country where Cristo was was destroyed.

 We met because my village was destroyed and his country was destroyed ...

 And why his country was destroyed.

 I hadn't heard the name of Christ's country, but there are only a few countries that fell shortly after my village was destroyed.

 For example-Kingdom of Begonia.

 Yeah ... maybe, no, the country where Christ lived for sure is the Kingdom of Begonia.

 And Cristo ran away from his life and met me.

 In other words-I'm my best friend and loved one. It means that he lost the opportunity to meet the two important people.

 I was depressed because I couldn't meet Irene, but I didn't think I could meet Christ next time ...

 Perhaps if Cristo lives in a different country than the Kingdom of Begonia and is destroyed, I might be able to meet him in the city where I and Cristo met about a month later.

 Well, the best thing is that the country in which he lives shouldn't perish, so it may be better if he lived in the Kingdom of Begonia because there is no reason to perish.

 But ... I can't get any information in this village.

 I've always thought it's better to leave this village and go on a trip.

 To get the information, leave this village and go to the city ... maybe it's better to go to the Kingdom of Begonia.

 What should I do…….

 Now, the corpse of the demon has been processed in this village, and it is finally settling down.

 I don't know how much fuss I'm going to leave the village here.

 And ... the biggest regret is Tina.

 Tina is always with me.

 I also feel that Tina is like a real family.

 Probably so is Tina.

 But what happens to Tina when I leave ...?

 With that in mind, I was cultivating the field.

 And today--.

 A new visitor came to this village, and my life changed drastically from the previous life.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30