Shi ni modori ch 23



Episode 23 A turning point in life


 About three days ago, my father and hunters have been selling monster materials to the city.


 The name of the city is Begonia, the royal capital.


 Yes, it is the capital of the country where Felix was about to fall.


 I didn't know, but it seems that the city has been selling monster materials many times.


 I probably used to go to the city to sell materials in my previous life, but why didn't I even know the name of the country of Begonia?


 I'm stupid.


 And today, my dads should be back.


 Everyone in the village expects their fathers to buy useful things such as good tools with the money they sell the materials of monsters.


 About a kilometer south of this village is a straight road leading to the royal capital.


 I took the horse in the village there, and finally got on the horse and started running to the royal capital, and it took about two hours to reach the royal capital.


 And when I come back, it will take longer than going because I will carry my luggage, but this time I brought a lot of monster materials, so it should take a lot of time to go and return.


 Normally, he will come back in a day or two, but this time he said he would come back in about three days with plenty of time.


 I, Tina, and everyone in the village were cultivating the fields and waiting for my dads to come back.


 And--.


"Everyone, I'm back!"


 The loud voice of my father echoes throughout the village from the south.


"Eric! Uncle is back!"


"Oh, I can hear you."


 Tina looks happy and turns to me.


  you would'nt miss such a loud voice.


 Tina ran and went to the voice, i walked in that direction.


 Overtaken from behind by some running villagers.


 When I walked to everyone, people were flocking to the luggage that my fathers brought back.


"Oh, this is this! I was in trouble because this was broken recently!"


"Did you buy this too !? I'm glad! With this, I can work comfortably!"


 Everyone in the village is very happy to receive what they asked their fathers for.


 There are many people with happy faces, so I think the material for this monster sold very high and I could buy a good tool.


"Ha ha ha! Best of all, pleased!"


 My father is also laughing and watching everyone.


 ...... No, I understand that I'm looking at what my dads brought back.


"Who are the people behind my father?"


 There are fellow hunters around my father, but behind them.


 There are some unfamiliar people who are pulling a little because everyone in the village is so excited.


"Yeah! You bought a new kitchen knife!"


 Tina is also happy to receive what my father bought.


 No, I think the happy figure is cute, but notice the people behind you.


"Father, who are there?"


 Maybe everyone in the village won't notice if they go on like this, so I ask my dad that.


"Oh, I forgot"


 My dad turned around and bowed lightly as I noticed when I asked him.


 ...... It seems that my father had completely forgotten.


"Eric, these people seem to have something to do with you."


"Well, to me?"


 When my father told me that, I saw the people behind me again.


 There are about three people, two people waearing Armor and helmet.


 However, it is a little light armor, probably because of the way up to this point.


 The two are confused by the appearance of everyone in the village.


 And the other person seems to be very light without wearing armor, and the clothes seem to be a little more expensive than the other two.


 The blonde and silky hair is lightly tied behind.


 His face is neat, but his expressionless face gives him a slightly scary impression.


 And above all-the atmosphere is different from the other two.


 I've seen that atmosphere many times in my previous life-it can only be produced by the strong.


"Are you Eric, as Dian said?"


 The blonde asked me with polite language.


"That's right ... what about you?"


 I answer the question and ask more.


"I'm late. My name is Jeremias Astara. Feel free to call me Jere. The two behind me are my subordinates."


 The two in armor salute me.


 I'm a little confused, but I give a light bow.


"Hmm ... So what does Jere do for me?"


 The person who calls himself Jere still says with an expressionless and serious face.


"I want to confirm a little ... I have something to talk about."


"That's right ... I can't talk calmly here, so do you come home?"


"I'm very grateful for that. I'll be happy with your words."


 I go home with Jere and two of my subordinates.


 Tina was still excited to see what her dads brought back, so she decided to leave it.


 Get to my house and open the front door.


"I'm back"


"Welcome back, Eric-chan. Oh, who are they?"


 I have a mother at home and ask about Yele who followed me.


"People who came from the royal capital because they seemed to have something to do with me."


"Oh, is that so?"


"I'm sorry to bother you suddenly. My name is Jeremias Astara."


"Oh, thank you very much. I'm Eric's mother, Serena."


"Is it Eric's mother? I thought it was his sister because I was young."


"Ufufu, you're good at it."


 ...... Something like a flattery started right in front of me.


 Yere, if you want to praise you should make a little smile ... I'm scared if you are expressionless all the time.


 his subordinates also pass through the house, and I and Jere sit face to face in the living room.


 A subordinate is standing behind Mr. Jere.


"I'm sorry, it's crude tea."


"No, thank you"


 My mother served tea for Yele, her two subordinates, and for me.


 When I handed it to the person standing behind me, I feel like they were both fascinated by my mother.


 Well, my mother looks young enough to understand the social decree that Jere said earlier, and I think she's a beautiful person that my father wouldn't want to do ...


"Mr. Eric, can I get into the main subject right away?"


"Yes, please"


 Jere, who feels dignified when speaking face-to-face, cuts out the story.


"First of all, we came here because we saw Eric's father, who was selling monster materials at a store in the Kingdom of Begonia."


"Where are you selling materials ...?"


"Yes, we, the Knights, saw an unnatural movement of monsters in this forest about a week ago, and I knew that Dian was in this village, so I heard about it."


 I see ... The movement of the demons a week ago was the one Felix did to attack this village.


 However, I heard words that I can't forget now ...


"Oh, I'm sorry to break the story ... What is the Knights?"


"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't talked yet. I'm the leader of the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia."


 He was more amazing than I imagined.


 Yeah, you mean the greatest person in the Knights of the Kingdom, right?


 I felt that the atmosphere was strong, but ... If you were the leader of the Knights, would you be strong?


"The Knights didn't understand the intention of the movement of the demons in the forest, so I talked to Dian, who lives in this village."


 Well, it seems that my father has been selling monster materials to the royal capital many times, so it's safe to know that he lives in this village.


"I heard that a flock of monsters had attacked this village ... I didn't even know that it was happening in our country. Let me apologize. "


 While sitting in a chair, Jere bows to the point where she might get her head on the table.


 The two subordinates behind him also bent their backs from their waists and apologized deeply.


"Oh no, it's okay, because no one is dead."


 My words may say, "If someone was dead, I would have been resentful," but that's right, so I won't correct it.


 I don't know if I received the meaning behind my words, but Jere raises his head.


"I'm really sorry. I'd like to talk to Eric to prevent this from happening anymore."


 Jere had an expressionless but slightly regrettable look.


 Looking at that face, I really felt that this person was merciless about his helplessness.


 I too-I was beaten over and over again in my previous life, so I somehow understand that Jere is blaming herself.


"OK, but what should I say?"


"Thank you. Then, do you have any idea about the unnatural movement of the monster?"


 Mr. Jere has asked a question that immediately captures the core of the story.


"That's right ... I have an idea. Or rather, this time do you know the reason for demon horde?"


 Maybe this person talked to my father, but since father doesn't know it. He Asked me.


 Only I know that Felix caused this uproar.


"What ...! What is the reason?"


 I was surprised to hear that I didn't think I knew the reason.


 I tell you that after a man attacked and destroyed this village, he was based here trying to defeat the Kingdom of Begonia.


"Is that so……!"


 Jere was surprised to hear my story with her eyes wide open.


 Suddenly, I was surprised to hear that the country I was serving was about to be attacked.


 I can see that the people behind me are also confused.


"I asked Dian about a man, but is it the man Eric defeated?"


"Yes, it is"


"Who is that man?"


"I'm a demon man named Felix Gradio. I called myself the next king of the Kingdom of Halzion."


 I tell him, remembering what he was saying.


 Then, Mr. Jere looks astonished enough to break the expressionlessness that he had been through until now.


"Felix Gradio ...!? Is that name true !?"


"Oh, yes. That's right ..."


 I'm a little confused about Jere's desperation, but I respond.


 Jere who listens to my response and calms down a little and thinks about it.


"... I want to confirm that person, is that okay?"


"There is a corpse, so if that's okay ..."


 The demon's corpse has been processed, but his corpse has not yet been processed.


 It was a corpse of a human being, so it was difficult to handle.


"Thank you, I will check it later."


"Yes……"


 Once the talk was interrupted, I and Jere drank tea to moisturize my throat.


"Although the story changes, I have something to ask Eric."


"……what is it?"


 In addition, Mr. Yele who cuts out so in a serious atmosphere.


 I'm nervous but listen.


"I want you to join the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30