Shi ni modori ch 24

Episode 24 Man's Hazard

"I want you to join the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia."

 Jere, sitting in front of me, didn't have a playful atmosphere at all and said with a serious face.

"Huh ...? To the Knights? I?"

"Yes, how about?"

 No, even if I was asked how about it ...

 I can only say that I am in great trouble when suddenly told ...

"Why am I a knight ...?"

"My Knights are always looking for talented people. Of course, there are educational institutions that train knights, and usually we train talented people there, but in this way I and the deputy leader will scout directly. Sometimes. "

 Jere explains that, but I'm still in trouble.

"I don't think you can answer right away. Please discuss it with your family and make a decision."

 At the end of that word, Mr. Jere stood up and left the house with his subordinates.

 I told him where the forest where Felix's corpse was hidden, and left the door to see Jele and his friends off.

 Even after seeing off, I was thinking about what Jere had told me outside.

 What should I do ...

 In my previous life, this village was destroyed, I lost my family and Tina, and I met my best friend in a city.

 But in this world, I was able to save the village and avoid its past-no, the future.

 When I was wondering what to do from here, it was the invitation from the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia, who probably had a close friend.

 ...... My heart may have already been decided when it was proposed to Mr. Jere.

 I go inside the house and go to the living room.

 In the living room, mother was cleaning up the tea served to Jere and his friends.

"......mother"

"... What's wrong, Eric-chan?"

 My mother would have heard the story earlier.

 So when I talked to him, he was already serious.

"When my dad comes back, I have a story."

 --Jeremias side--

 I'm now in the woods to see the corpse of a man who has attacked this village.

 I'm sure the place Eric was talking about should be around here ...

"Dancho! Isn't it here !?"

 When I was looking around, one of my subordinates called me as if he had found it.

 When I went to the place where I was called, the ground was slightly raised.

 Perhaps Eric buried the man's corpse here.

 I instruct my two subordinates to dig here.

 As soon as you start digging, you can see the corpse.

 The corpse has a separate upper and lower body, and can be imagined to have been cut with a very sharp knife.

 Eric said he had defeated this man, but ... just by looking at this, you can see that he is strong.

 Then he digs up his upper body and looks at the man's face.

"Oh! After all this man is ..."

 When I asked Eric for his name, I didn't think so ... Was he still this man?

"Who is this guy, Grandmaster? He seemed to know ..."

 The subordinate who dug up this man asks me so.

 Yes, my subordinates don't know. The degree of danger of this man.

"I knew my Majesty, the leader of the Order of the Magic Knights, and other senior members ... this man was the next king of the Kingdom of Halzion."

"Are you in that demon country?"

 In the Kingdom of Harujionga, the current King, Seredonia Harujionga, was very friendly and interacted with various countries.

 It was a king and a country that was very rare in the demon kingdom and was famous as a king who did not use force despite his ability.

 But-this man appeared and the situation changed completely.

"This man had a very warlike idea, and a peaceful nation could turn into a nation that would use force at once with the change of king."

 Even if the people living there are dissatisfied with the pacifism that the king advocates, there is a rule that the demon country must fight and win the king at such times.

 King Seredonia Halzion has fought many times and has won it many times.

 King Seredonia was a pacifist but very strong man.

 That's why I've been the king of the demon kingdom for a long time, but ... I finally lost.

 This man-Felix Gradio became the next king and was about to transform into a warlike nation.

"This man is so strong that he has been able to overwhelm the undefeated King of Seredonia. The Kingdom of Begonia has been watching his actions with this man as a dangerous person, but ... there is no danger near here. I didn't think it was imminent. "

 The story I heard from Eric earlier was that Felix was trying to defeat the Kingdom of Begonia after destroying the village.

 If Eric didn't defeat this man and the village was destroyed and based here to attack the Kingdom of Begonia ... Probably, the Kingdom of Begonia would surely be stained with a sea of ​​blood and the country would be defeated. Would have been.

 I didn't have any information here, so I didn't prepare anything, and if I was attacked in such a state, there would be no pool.

"If Eric hadn't defeated Felix here, my kingdom of Begonia would have been easily defeated."

"No way ...!"

"It's a true fact. We didn't know about such a dangerous situation and we were just helped."

"... Who is that young man, Grandmaster? I think it's too strong to just train in the village."

 That may be true.

 This man, Felix, is the one who defeated the undefeated King Seredonia.

 Not many people can beat such a strong man.

 Even I, the leader of the Knights, do not know if I can fight and win this man.

 I'm also very surprised that Eric defeated such a man.

"I don't know ... but I'm sure Eric is on our side."

 No matter how strong you are, it will be encouraging if you are on your side.

 I sincerely think that it was better for me to be able to defeat Felix.

"That's why I want Eric to join the Knights."

"But you can join the Knights at least 18 years old ... Eric is just 16 years old. What do you think about that?"

 Hmm ... Certainly, the age at which you can become an apprentice of the Knights is 16 years old.

 And you can only join the Knights after training there for at least two years.

 Moreover, since it is at least two years, there are many people who can only enter after years or decades.

 Those who have passed in at least two years are really limited to strong people.

 For example, a girl who joined the Knights this year.

 That child became an apprentice of the Knights at the age of 16, and is a talented person who joined the Knights in only two years, the minimum number of years.

 Well, I have some personality problems ...

"If you have the power of Eric, you can join the Knights right away. With my strong recommendation from the Knights, the King and Deputy Leaders will agree."

"... But that ..."

 My subordinates seem to be stagnant, but I understand what they are trying to say.

 Even if I recommend it, Eric will be unacceptable to those who have trained for years and finally joined the Knights.

 However, Eric has the power to defeat Felix.

 It means that we are working as hard as we are or better.

"It's okay, Eric."

"What so......"

"Yes. All we have to do now is how to bring this man's corpse back to the royal capital."

 Bring the corpse home and you will be sure that Felix is ​​dead.

 Eric also seemed to be having trouble processing the corpse, so it wouldn't hurt to bring it home.

 All you have to do is persuade Eric to join the Knights.

 Well, in that situation ... It seems that Eric has already given an answer.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30