shi ni modori ch 25


Episode 25 Family Meeting


 My mother and I sat at the table in the living room and waited for my father to return.


 There is a slightly heavy atmosphere in the living room.


 I'm talking about things that will affect my future life, so both I and my mother are thinking seriously and shutting up.


 Then, there was a noise from the front door, and my father came back.


"Ha ha ha! No, if you want to enjoy the joy of the villagers! The hard work you brought back was rewarded!"


 My father came back from the royal capital and was handing out supplies to the villagers, so he seems to have returned with a good feeling.


 A lively laughter echoed in the living room, but ... I saw my mother and I, and it became quieter.


"Hmm? What's this air? Oh yeah Serena! A tool that pushes the acupoints on your back that you wanted! I bought a massager with an unfamiliar shape!"


 My father is in a good mood and gives me the massage tools I bought, but my mother smiles a little but still has a serious atmosphere.


"... Thank you, you. I'll use it later."


"Oh, oh ... what's wrong? What happened?"


 As expected, my father also noticed that our atmosphere was completely different from usual, so he put down the massage tools and sat down at the usual table.


 My dad is sitting in front of me and my mom is sitting next to me.


"Father ... I have an important story"


"... Is that so?"


 Listening to my words, my father is in a position to listen seriously.


"I was talking to the people my dad brought with me."


"Oh, those knights?"


"Yes. I was asked about this monster attack, and ... I was invited by the Knights."


"... Invitation to the Knights?"


 My dad repeats my words and is surprised at the content that is a little outrageous.


"It seems that the man I defeated, Felix, was pretty strong, and he acknowledged my strength and asked me if I could join the Knights."


"... Isn't that amazing?"


"So ... I'm thinking of going to the royal capital after receiving this invitation."


 When I convey my intention, my father crosses his arms and thinks.


 My mother is silently waiting for my father's words next to me.


"I'm going to break up with our family ..."


"... I don't think it's going to be a goodbye to this world. I think I'll be back here if I get a good vacation."


 However, even so, it is hard for me and my father and mother to leave the parents who have lived and raised with me for 16 years.


"... If I and my mother disagree, wouldn't you go?"


 My dad glares at me and says so.


 My dad is probably testing my resolution.


"... No, I've already decided. Even if my father or mother opposes me, I'll go to the royal capital."


 I also stare at my father and tell him to respond to it.


 My dad and I were glaring at each other for a while ... but my dad closed his eyes and the glaring was over.


"Well ... otherwise I'm in trouble. If I said I wouldn't go against it, I would just hit him. I don't remember raising you to be such a weak person."


 My dad said with a little laugh.


"That's my son. You're a good Han. Go to the royal capital with confidence and be proud to come back here."


"Father ...! Oh, thank you"


 I was deeply moved by my father's recognition of me.


 In the previous life, my father died to protect us.


 I haven't forgotten that determination and courage even now when I'm dead and reborn.


 Even in the monster attack in this world, the battle with Felix, my father was seriously injured, and Tina had him healed immediately, but he would still have been damaged almost immovably.


 However, my father was worried only about me and Tina, and even though he struck his body with a whip and died, he still returned to the battlefield.


 My father was really a Han among the Han.


 It doesn't change in the previous life or the present life.


 I am very happy to be recognized by such a Han.


"Does your mother have anything to say?"


 My dad was talking to my mom when I was impressed in my heart.


 I also hear the words and look at my mother.


"Yeah ... I'm lonely for Eric to go, but I can't say anything because it was decided by none other than Eric."


 Mother laughed a little sadly and lonely and said so.


 Seeing that face makes me hurt.


"Just ... Eric, don't die."


"Oh! Oh ... of course"


"Please come back anytime ... I'm looking forward to saying welcome back to Eric."


"……all right"


 I will reply with patience so that my mother's kindness will not shed tears.


 I don't know if I'm in tears.


 Maybe it's.


 My mother listened to me and gave me the usual gentle smile.


 ――Really, save the village ... I'm glad I didn't die my father and mother.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30