shi ni modori ch 26

Episode 26 A scene in the forest


 The discussion was over for the time being, so my mother left to get some tea.


 My dad and I are left behind at the living room table.


"... Hey, Eric. I have something to ask you."


 My father cut out the story in a serious atmosphere.


"What do you want to hear ...?"


"Oh, that's right ... I don't know how to ask."


 After a little trouble, my dad asks me one question.


"--Did you know this monster attack?"


 My dad asked that question-I had the illusion that I had stopped breathing for a moment.


 The question was ... I was wondering what to do if it was asked long before the attack came.


 I don't know how to answer or what to say ...


 My dad looks straight into my eyes and waits for the answer to my question.


 I'm also looking at my dad's eyes, but ... I think I'll be distracted if I'm not careful.


"……I knew that"


 I honestly answered so.


 Even if i lie and say "I didn't know", then there is the a story of why the wall surrounding the village was prepared before the attack.(tl: so ITS mean even if he said he don't know, then why did he can prepare the wall beforehead)


 That was prepared by me a week ago.


 i might be able to lie that i didn't know if there is the wall, but that wall was absolutely necessary.


 I made that wall, knowing that I couldn't escape when such a question came up.


 I was prepared, but ... I don't really know what to answer after this.


"……Really"


 My dad closed his eyes when he said so to leak.


"I wanted to hear that much. The rest is good."


"eh……"


 I was skeptical of the words.


 why……? Do you have a lot to ask?


"Hmm? Why is it so strange not to ask?"


 Perhaps I could hear the voice of my heart, my dad said with a light laugh.


"No, well ..."


"I'm wondering why u knew it, but ... I don't want to be asked? It's written on your face."


 Is my face so easy to come out ...?


 I didn't expect to notice that.


"Without you, the village would have been destroyed. So I wouldn't ask. What would Serena say to you who saved the village?"


 Maybe my father had imagined it, and he trembled a little.


 Father ... I can't beat my mother.


"But if I knew it, I wanted you to say it to me, Serena, or Tina-chan. You might not believe the village guy when you say that the village is suddenly attacked, but we really say I'll believe it if I know it's


 My dad was a little preaching, but very kindly telling me that.


 I didn't say it because I thought it would never be believed, but I wonder if I should have told my fathers.


 With that in mind, I feel that Tina and others believe that if I tell them seriously, the village will be attacked.


"... Thank you, dad"


"Oh, I'm your father."


 Then my dad stood up, went around the table, came to me, patted my sitting head, and then went out.


 ...... I felt very nostalgic when I was stroked by my father for the first time in a long time.


 At the same time, the size of my father's hands and body temperature that I felt from my head give me peace of mind.


 After all, I thought again that my father would be reliable.


"I've got tea. Oh, who is that person?"


"……Ah"


 My mom got some tea and came back ... my dad just went out.


 Dad ... I forgot that my mom brought tea.


 I guess I went out trying to dress up ... but I didn't dress up at the very end, my dad.


 With that in mind, I sat down at the table and drank the tea that my mother had prepared for me.


"Eric-chan ... you're going to the royal capital to join the Knights, right?"


 After drinking tea and waiting for a while, my mother talks to me.


"that's right"


"What about Tina?"


 I have another question that I have trouble answering, and I feel suffocated.


"Tina-chan and Eric-chan are really good friends, right? If Eric-chan suddenly goes to the royal capital, Tina-chan would be very sad ..."


 My mother looked sad, thinking of Tina, as if it was a little difficult to talk to.


"... Yeah. It's sad to leave Tina, but ... I've decided."


"... Yes, then I wouldn't say anything. Talk to Tina and make sure you don't regret it."


"Okay, thank you mom"


 I stand up, thanking my mother for worrying about me and Tina.


 When I told him I was going out, my mother gave me a gentle smile as I expected.


 When I left home, I searched for Tina.


 The house next door is Tina's house, but according to the story I heard from Tina's mother, she hasn't come back yet.


 I went around the village to the training places and fields that I always go with Tina, but I can't see Tina.


"Where are you ...?"


 When I asked the villagers if they saw Tina, they said no one saw it.


 The last time I saw it was when my dads came back from the royal capital and were happy to give out tools and other things.


 Immediately after that, I went home with Jere and talked to him ... where did Tina go?


 What I haven't been looking for is ... maybe a forest?


 If it was a forest, I had to go find it early.


 There are fewer monsters in the forest because there was a monster attack and killed many monsters.


 However, it's been another week, so I'm starting to see monsters little by little.


 If Tina has the magical ability, she wouldn't die if she wasn't careful ... but I'm still worried.


 I ran to the forest and looked around the forest.


 Where's……?


 It would be nice if I wasn't in the forest, but without the village there would be no place other than the forest where Tina would be.


 After running for a while and looking for it, I saw a figure from the back.


 Perhaps this is the place where I buried Felix, so there are Jere and his subordinates.


 Yes, let's ask if you saw Tina. Maybe you're seeing Tina.


 Thinking so, I ran toward the figure.


 At that time, I found Jere and others through the gaps in the trees and tried to talk to them.


"--Huh?"


 I encountered a sight that doubted my eyes.


 Jere is pulling out his sword, and somehow his subordinates are lying around it.


 And-Tina is lying under the ground where Jere is standing.


 To Tina-Yere was about to swing her sword down.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30