shi ni modori ch 27



Episode 27 All the time

 --Tina side--

 Today is the day when Eric's father and Dian are returning from the royal capital.

 Then he came back and bought the tools that everyone in the village had been waiting for.

 I also asked Dian to buy a knife.

 When I tried to cut a slightly hard using the knife, the blade was chipped and I couldn't use it.

 However, I can finally cook with the kitchen knife I bought this time.

 Now i can cook for Eric ...!

 I want to feed Eric soon!

 I wanted to make dinner at Eric's house, so I looked around to talk to Eric.

"That ... isn't it?"

 I should have been behind him a while ago, but I can't see Eric.

"Dian, what about Eric?"

 Talk to Dian, who is still handing out what he bought to everyone in the village.

"Hmm? Eric seems to talk to the person I brought. I'm back home."

"Whois the person u brought?"

"Oh, he seems to be from the Knights of the Royal City. There is a story about the last attack on the demons."

 Knights ...?

 I'm not sure, but it seems that Dian was also questioned by the Knights, and when he talked about Eric at that time, he came to this village.

"is that so......"

 It seems that he is talking at Eric's house now, so I will go too.

 It may get in the way, so let's decide whether to enter after looking at the inside from the window.

 It would be a problem if you disturbed when they were talking about something important.

 Yeah, I don't listen because I'm curious, I just can't get in the way.

 With that in mind, everyone in the village still receives things from the Dians and i escapes from the excitement and heads for Eric's house.

 Arriving at Eric's house, I went to the backyard without going inside.

 If you go there, there is a window in the living room, so you can see what's inside.

 If you sneak up without making a footstep, you can hear a voice in the living room.

 Sometimes I hear Eric's voice, but I've never heard the voice of the person Eric is speaking to.

 Perhaps that person is a member of the Knights.

 Get close to the window and take a peek inside so that you don't get caught.

 Eric is sitting at the table in the living room, a man is sitting in front of him, and two men are standing beside him.

 The sitting man ... has an expressionless face and a scary image.

 And-I hear that person's voice.

"I want you to join the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia."

 ......eh?

 Suddenly I was upset when I heard such words.

 u want who to join ..? What do you mean, Eric?

 Eric seemed to be surprised at the words, and I asked him ... Jere.

 Jere said he was looking for talented people ....

 Yeah, I don't know much about the Knights, but it's like a profession that protects the kingdom ...

 I understand that we are looking for talented people.

 I know best that inviting Eric is that Eric is strong and excellent.

 I've been with him for years, and I know Eric's greatest.

 That's why I'm glad that Eric is recognized like myself ...

 With that in mind, the story seems to be over, and it seems that Jere and the two people behind him are going somewhere.

 Eric also goes out to see it off.

 While hiding in the backyard, I also turn to the front door so as not to get caught.

 Eric sees off Jele and his friends at the front door ... and thinks outside for a while.

 And when I turned around trying to get inside the house ... I glanced at Eric's face.

 That face-was a determined face.

 I know that I've been with you all the time.

 How did Eric decide to reply to the previous invitation?

 Eric-will join the Knights.

 No matter what I say ... Dian or Serena, Eric joins the Knights.

 I see ... Eric joins the Knights ...

 Joining the Knights would mean Eric would go to the royal capital ...

 Then ... I can't meet much ...

"......eh?"

 When I thought about it, I noticed something on my cheeks.

 When I put my hand on my cheek ... it was tears.

 I was crying without realizing it.

 The moment I realized that-only sadness overflowed in my heart.

"No ... no ...! I don't want to leave Eric ...!"

 When I say so, tears overflow at once.

 Eric......!

 I've been with you forever. Ever since I was a kid.

 Sometimes I consciously tried to be next to u, and sometimes I was unconsciously next to u.

 Just the other day, I thought Eric was about to die and shed tears to death ...

 Why do tears flow so much again?

 ... Maybe because I already know that Eric will definitely go to the royal capital.

 I was crying on the spot for a while, but ... I thought I might get caught by Eric if I was here, so I got out of the backyard.

 And I walked to the forest so that no one could see me crying.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30