shi ni modori ch 28


Episode 28 Chance

 --Tina side--

 How long did i walk ...

 I walked to the forest to be alone.

 When I was little, I was scared when I came here with Eric, but now that I've been there so many times, that feeling has disappeared.

 I'm ... stronger than that time?

 Maybe if i make the question, Eric, he will definitely affirm it.

 But I'm stronger ... thanks to Eric.

 I wanted to practice magic for Eric.

 Since he was a kid, Eric has been practicing swords and magic so much that he might have some purpose.

 I was playing magic with Eric, partly because I was the only one to play with.

 The magic practice was really fun, and Eric taught me ... it was fun and painless.

 But Eric ... shook his sword with a painful expression and continued to do magic until he fainted.

 I don't remember one day

"Why do you work so hard?"

 I remember hearing that.

 Then Eric was a little embarrassed and tried to answer.

"That's right ... I regret it if I don't do it?"

"I regret ...?"

"Hmm ... I can't say it yet-I don't want to lose it anymore."

 Eric said so and stroked my head.

 At that time, I wanted Eric to treat me as my sister, so he immediately stroked my head.

 But now-I'm not happy with my sister treatment.

 The other day, Eric relied on me when I was fighting that guy.

 After a long time, he called me "Tina" without calling me sister.

 It was more heartfelt rather to be called "Tina unnie". (Tl: so here we go romance)

 I-I want to be the protector of Eric.

 Rely on Eric ... and rely on.

 I'm neither in front nor behind.

 -I want to stand next to Eric.

 So, from now on, I really wanted to learn magic.

 To stand next to Eric, I have to be better at magic.

 With that in mind, I tried to learn Eric' magic from now on ...

 It won't come true anymore.

 Eric ... goes to the royal capital ...

 When I think so, tears start to come out again and I wipe it with my hands.

 And when I was wiping ... I heard something in the depths of the forest.

 I thought it was a monster and immediately tried to enter the battle position, but my eyes were full of tears, so the surroundings looked hazy.

 I immediately wipe the tears and observe the surroundings carefully, but ... I hear the sound from diagonally to the right.

 It's probably a human voice, not a demon's growl.

 I didn't think there were any people here, but I was wondering who was doing what, and I approached the one who made a voice without making a footstep.

 If you walk a little, you can see people through the gaps in the trees.

 Two ... no, three people are in the forest, digging the ground there.

 After confirming the appearance of the three, they were the ones who had been soliciting at Eric's house.

 Probably the people of the Knights of the Royal City.

 After looking at it for a while, it seems that the ground has been dug, and what came out ... is that a person?

 Looking closely at the person who came out of the ground, it was the person Eric killed a week ago.

 Before I knew it, someone ... I think he was Eric, but he was buried in the ground.

 Why did you dig up that person?

 When I listened to the story with that in mind, it seems that the man, Felix, was talked about as a very dangerous person even in the upper management of the royal capital.

 What's more, Jere, who was talking to Eric earlier, said that the Kingdom of Begonia would have been corrupted if Eric had not killed him here.

 I didn't think that man was such a dangerous person.

 With such a man ... Eric was fighting alone.

 Eric would probably have been dead without me.

 That makes me a little scared, but I'm glad that it helped me because I was there.

 But ... it wasn't there that I was most interested in when Jere was speaking.

"I knew my Majesty, the leader of the Order of the Magic Knights, and other senior members ... this man was the next king of the Kingdom of Halzion."

 When I heard this word ... I still thought I had a chance.

 I have a chance to stand next to Eric all the time.

 After a while I made up my mind and appeared in front of them, making footsteps.

 The moment they hear my footsteps, two people other than Jere look at me with their hands on the sword they were carrying on their hips.

 I'm not afraid to see them turn hostility towards me.

 To me, who had been with Eric all the time, I felt they weren't stronger than me.

 On the contrary, I don't show any hostility ... I feel more threatened to Mr. Jere who doesn't show any upset when I come out with noise. (Tl: so she just walk out from her hiding and telling them that she approching, say if suddenly there is some one when you think there is none behind you)

 I'm not upset ... I mean, I was aware that I was hiding.

 His expression doesn't change, but ... he seemed to ask me if he had something to do.

 I'm not so used to people, I've been shy since I was a kid.

 I wouldn't be able to say anything if I was glared at by such a scary person-I can do anything to be with Eric.

"--How can I join the Order of the Magic Knights?"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30