shi ni modori ch 29

Please do spare your time to vote or comment^^


____________________________


Episode 29 Exam

 --Jeremias side--

"--How can I join the Order of the Magic Knights?"

 a girl appeared in front of us and said the first voice.

"girl......?"

 One of my subordinates looks at the girl and mutters.

 Well, it's a cute girl when you look at her.

 But-that way of killing intent is not usual for girl.

 By the time we were digging up Felix's corpse, we were already at the point where she could see us.

 This isn't a battlefield, so I was a little off guard, but ... I don't even know exactly when that girl was here.

 It's amazing that the young people and girls in this village really surprise me.

 But what she said ... the Magic Knights?

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jeremias Astara. What is your name?"

 First of all, we can't talk without knowing her name.

 She introduces herself, though she is confused, whether she was a little disappointed with my response.

"My name is ... Tina."

"Mr. Tina? That's a nice name."

 Even if I say so, she doesn't relax at all.

 I've been told by a colleague before that my compliment isn't emotional.

 I'm serious about it ... why?

 I was told that my facial expression wouldn't change, but ... I don't know.
(Tl: haha xD)

 Eric's mother was pleased, but ... I wonder if that wasn't what I was happy with, but that she was very good at responding.

 Oops ... I thought about something a little different.

"Mr. Tina, do you want to join the Order of the Magic Knights?"

"Yes!"

 When I ask again, Tina gives a quick and powerful reply.

 It's a good reply.

 If you have such a desire to join ... you will soon be an apprentice of the Knights.

 However--.

"Why do you want to join the Knights?"

 When I asked that ... she was once again strong, looking at me with determined eyes,

"Eric, I want to stand next to him!"

 she said so without hesitation.

 Her resolution ... I was surprised.

 I don't think he just likes Eric.

 I see only those words and attitudes, but I can see her determination to protect Eric.

 I felt that it was commendable that such a girl ... wanted to protect Eric, who defeated this dangerous man, Felix alone.

"... Tina, how old are you?"

"I'm 18 years old this year."

 Hmmm, if you're Tina's age, you'll soon be an apprentice of the Magic Knights.

 However.......

"Tina, if you're your age, you can be an apprentice of the Order of the Magic Knights. You can train there for at least two years before you can join the Order of the Magic Knights."

"... Is Eric also an apprentice of the Knights?"

"No, Eric is my recommendation from the leader, and as a special case, there is no training period and I will be asked to join the Knights immediately."

 Eric isn't here right now, and even though he hasn't received a reply, he says that he look already decided to enter knight since in our conversation ...

 It seems that I and Tina have the same view on how he will respond.

"That's no good, it's too late. I want to stand next to Eric, so I want to join the Order of the Magic Knights right away."

 She heard my words and immediately said so.

 Hmm ... You want to stand next to Eric.

"Hey, you a little girl.. don't get in the way.."

 My subordinate interrupts the story and says so to Tina's words.

"That's right. The Order of Magic can't even be an apprentice if you can't use magic. You can't be that easy."

 Another one went on to say so.

 But ... they are still there.

 She can concealing her killing intenet so well that you wouldn't notice ... she doesn't target the Knights, right?
(Tl: explaination: so she has killing intent while approching, well she is in emotional state on losing Eric and Blake them, but she tried to conceal it)

 The skill to hide her killing intent is better than them, and few of the Knights will win.

 And yet, choosing a magical knight-means that magic is more confident than that.

 But ... well, things are trials.

"Let's take an exam"

 When I suddenly say so, the three are stunned, but I continue without worrying.

"If u can beat them, I'll recommend u to the leader of the Order of the Magic Knights. I'm not sure if I can, but I think it can help a little."

"really!?"

 Tina immediately considering my words.

"*Dancho !?" (Tl: for you u who already know ITS meaning)

"What are you thinking !?"

 my subordinate also hear my words, but the meaning of the words is different for them. (Tl: since they think how can a little girl beat them...huh)

"If you can beat them, I think you can join the Magic Knights. Tina-san, do you want to do it?"

"I'll do it!"

 Tina shines her eyes and says so.

 After all, it's a pretty girl when you look at it like this, but what about her ability?

"Do you guys too. It's a leader's order."

"......understood"

 When one said so, the other reluctantly agreed.

 Well, they wouldn't know what I was thinking.

 Tina and my subordinates stand a little apart, and I stand in the middle.

 However, Tina is tilting her head when she sees only one of my subordinates holding sword.

"Ah ... aren't you two fighting together?"

 The words surprised this men a little, and soon they turned angry.

"You guys, fight together"

"Well, Grandmaster !?"

 I say the same thing as Tina.

 The two were astonished and looked at me, but when they glared at me, iasking them to speed up, the other was ready for battle.

 Well ... what will happen?

"Don't cause too much injury"

 When I say so, my subordinates nod loudly.

 As expected, the because other party was a girl, and my subordinates knew it without being told to be careful not to hurt her, they nod ... But ... the ones I said are not to causee too much injury is the girl. (Tl: he can guess she is strong)

"Then ... please start when this coin falls."

 I say as i take out the coin of money that I had in my pocket and play it with my finger.

 The coin fluttered cleanly in the air-falling to the ground.

 ――At the moment, my eyes were dyed white.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30