shi ni modori ch 31


Hello! Support me with reading my other translation^^/

I just pick up new story' from the same author as this series with the title "Phoenix rencarnation" or "Fushichou e no Tensei: Dragon Taoseru tte Futsuu no Tori ja nai yo ne?"

Also kindly check my original story' at my wattpad profile. Thank you^^/

- lunaticll -

πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™


Episode 31 Insensitivity?

"Get away from Tina!!


 Seeing Jere trying to swing his sword down at Tina, I kicked the ground as hard as I could.I pull out my sword and wield it sideways silenly while approaching and take momentum to make him staw away from Tina.


 Jere barely using sword to defend between but he lost his momentum and blew away.


"Ku-after all, you are strong ..."


 Jere blows off a few meters and lands. He tried reduce the impact but still he hit the tree with his body, though the impact is rereduced then he landed.


 Isn't the name of the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia so light for someone as him?

"Tina, are you okay !?"


 Confirm the safety of Tina who has fallen and was amazed.


"Uh, yeah ... it's okay ..."


 That said, she raises her upper body and tells him that she is not injured.


"Well, that's good ...! Wait, now I'm Going to defeat Jere ..."


"Wait! No Eric!"


 When I heard that Tina was okay, I tried to fight Jere immediately, but ... Tina desperately stopped me.


"It was competition with Jere!"


"Eh ...? A competition ...?"


 Suddenly, when I was confused, Jere put his sword in and walked slowly here.


"She ... I was asked by Tina-san.'Please put me in the Magic Knights' ..."


 The words make me even more confused.


 Tina is the Magic Knights ...? why……?


 Tina explains if she finds out that I think so.


"That ... Eric, you're in the Knights, right?"


"What ...!?"


 Why Tina said that ...! ??


"I heard Jere and Eric talking at home."


"Oh! That's right ..."


 Was Tina listening at that time? Was she in the backyard? I didn't notice it at all.


"When Eric went out, he had already decided to join the Knights ... I was lonely and came to the forest alone."


 ...... Did you know that I decided to join the Knights just by looking at my face?


 As expected, we've been together for a long time, and it's transmitted all over the place.


"When I came to the forest and saw Jere and his friends who had talked to Eric a while ago, and listened to the story in hiding ... I heard the words of the Magic Knights. So, in order to stay with Eric I thought I had to go there! "


 With that said, she turned to my eyes and spoke with tears.


"I don't want to leave Eric! I want to stay with Eric all the time! I want to stand next to him and be more dependable ...!"


 Tina said so, as if yelling at me.


"Tina ..."


"Hey, Eric ... can I go to the royal capital together?"


 I ask, but I can't answer anything.


 Even if I answer irresponsibly now, Tina also has parents. My parents allowed me to go to the royal capital, but Tina wouldn't be able to come unless Tina's parents allowed her to go.


 So even if I answer here ...!


 I thought so and couldn't say anything, but Tina asked again as if she had foreseen it.


"I want to hear what Eric thinks! It would be a nuisance if I were with you ...?"


"Off course not!"


 Reflexively answers Tina's question.


 I don't want to leave Tina either.


 We've been together in this village for a long time.


 Blood isn't connected, but I think she is like a real sister.


 It doesn't change in the previous life or the present life.


 In my previous life, I had no power, so I broke up for the rest of my life, but in this world I was able to save them.


 Even so, I thought it would be painful to be separated soon even in this world.


"I don't want to leave Tina either. I want to be with you!"


"I'm happy ...! Thank you, Eric!"


 Tina sheds tears and hugs me with a smile.


 I also accept the hug and hug her strongly to confirm Tina's warmth. Thiswarmth ... was lost in the previous life.So I don't want to lose it anymore in this time. I don't want to leave Tina and I want to be with her.


"It was good, the story was organized."


 When Tina and I are hugging each other, an emotionless voice echoes from the side.When I turned my face to it, Jere was looking at me with no expression.


"... Jare, aren't you often told that you cant read the atmoshere?"


"It's true that the deputy leader often tells me ... why did you understand?"


 I wonder ... Even though we hugged each other and shared the excitement, we interrupted in a straightforward manner.


"I am very happy to be at the withness of the new couple."


"Oh, that's ... Jere-san though we 're a couple ..."


"No, I and Tina are not lovers."


 Next to me, I saw Tina turning her face red and squeaking, but I ignored it for the time being and corrected Jere's misunderstanding.


"I and Tina are childhood friends and like a family. I'm not a lover."


"Is that so? I'm sorry I made a mistake."


"No, it's okay"


 I had my head bowed, but I don't apologize so much.


 I thought so, but Tina was bulging next to me.


"Hmm? What's wrong with Tina, why are you so angry?"


"Muu ...!"


"Did you hate being so misunderstood?"


"No! Eric's idiot!"


"Huh?"


 Tina said so and turned away.


 Why are you angry with me?


"Dear Eric, aren't you often said to be insensitive?"


 Jere suddenly asks.


 Certainly ... in my previous life, I might have been told by my best friend Christo and my girlfriend Irene.


"I've been told several times ... why did you understand?"


 You've never been told in this world, right?


"No, somehow."


 For some reason, Jere said so without looking at me.


"... Grandmaster, can I get the restraint released soon?"


"Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry."


"Because I was restrained in a strange posture, my waist is ...!"


 Oh, by the way, I completely forgot that my subordinates were lying on the ground while being restrained.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30