shi ni modori ch 32

Hello! Support me with reading my other translation or story^^/

And give me your opinion


🍁🍁🍁🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁



Episode 32 Joining Decision


 Jere releases the restraints of his subordinates with sword. Usually, if ITS ordinary people they can't release that magic by themselves ... Especially because Tina's magic is strong.


"Dear Eric, I just confirmed the corpse of Felix Gradio. I am sure that its the real Felix."


"Oh ok"


 By the way, the reason these people were in the forest was to see the Felix that I killed. I forgot.


"Thank you again. If you hadn't defeated Felix here, the Kingdom of Begonia might have been in danger of extinction."


 He Say that and bow down. The subordinates in the back also bow their heads while their armor rattling.


"I just protected this village. I don't remember being thanked by you guys."


 Well, in fact, if I had lost here and destroyed this village, the Kingdom of Begonia would have been defeated.Because that's what I experienced in my previous life.


"Still, I'm sure Eric have saved us. Thank you."


 I'm saying it's okay, but he ia still thanking me. What a persistance.


"Yes, I see. You're welcome."


"Ahh, i Will give you thank you gift, is there anything i can help?"


 You're a really serious person, Mr. Jere. I've never seen anyone who is so persistance in thanking someone.


 Irene was also a royal family, so she was also serious and persistance person, but not as bad as him. Unlike, Cristo who was a really flexible guy.


 Oh, that's right ...!


"Oh, there is something, can i ask me one request?"


"What can i do?"


 If you would like to thank me so much, then let me request what I want i need.


"Maybe, actually there are people i am looking for  in the Kingdom of Begonia."


"Maybe?"


"I don't know if I really live in the Kingdom of Begonia ... I think he might live there most of the time."


 I should have listened to Christ's birthplace in my previous life.


 I think that the only country that has died soon after my village is destroyed is the Kingdom of Begonia, so I think he will almost certainly live there ...


"I want you to help me find it when I go to the royal capital. Is that okay?"


"Of course. I will do my best to help you."


 Jere kindly agreed. I wonder if this makes easier to find him because TheKingdom of Begonia is so big that it's really daunting to find it alone.


"Eric, who are you looking for?"


 Tina, who was listening to me next door, asks me so.


 I've lived with her all the time in the village, so Tina probably doesn't know who I'm looking for.


 Christ has never met in this world, so it's no wonder he has no idea.


"Yeah ... I met him only once when I was a kid. Maybe Tina doesn't know because she hasn't met."


"is that so"


 I explained it as an excuse, but ... If this is confirmed by my father or mother, they can tell ITS a lie in one shot.


 ...... I pray that it will not be confirmed.


"Is that person-a woman?"


 I feel that Tina's voice has dropped a little.


 A cold thing runs on my spine.


 If I answer that question incorrectly for some reason-I feel like I'm going to suffer some extraordinary damage ...!


"No, no, he's a man."


 I stuttered and answered.


"Oh, that's right"


 I sigh, probably because the mysterious chills disappeared and Tina smiled.


 Why did i feel so scared ...?


(Tl: ohh here we go again with insensitive troop)

 While thinking so, Mr. Jere next to me talks to me.


"Dear Eric, I haven't heard the answer yet, can you join the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia?"


 He looked straight into my eyes and said.


 My answer is fixed.


"Yes-I would like to join. Thank you."


 Answer that and bow your head.


"Thank you very much."


 In this way, I decided to join the Knights.


"Oh, I also want to join the Magic Knights ..."


 Tina comes into the story from the side saying so terrifyingly.


"I saw Tina's magic earlier, but I think she has the ability to join the Magic Knights. Let's talk to the Magic Knights leader."


"Oh, thank you!"


 Well, I was testing until I came.


 So Tina beats her subordinates, and then she played against Jere.


"Ah ... I'm sorry, Mr. Jere. I suddenly started slashing."


 I saw Jele trying to swing her sword down at Tina and blew her away without asking.


"No, I don't care.~ side view, It's no wonder it looks like that from the perspective. "


 Since he says so with no expression, he seems to hide his anger, but it has become clear that this person can only make such a face.


"Eric ... No, I've decided to join the Knights, so I'll call you Eric."


"Oh, yes"


 Is this person also attached to me who will be a subordinate from now on?


"And Tina-san. I think you should talk to your family again. Especially Tina-san hasn't explained yet, right?"


"……Yes, it is"


"If so, hurry up. We can't stay here for a long time because we have other missions. We'll leave tomorrow."


"understood!"


 Tina replies strongly and turns to me.


"Eric! I'll persuade my moms to let me join Magic Knights!"


 she said with a smile and ran towards the house.


 Well, will Tina come too ...


 When I left home and was looking for Tina, I was depressed because I thought I had to leave.


 However, she told me that she would follow me now, and I knew that I could be with Tina, who I think is important like my family, so I am very happy.


 I give a light bow to Jere and then arrive on my way home.


 He said he was leaving tomorrow, so I have to prepare for it.


 Before I parted, I asked him what to bring and what to prepare. Unlike when I left home, I was able to go back home with a light step.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30