shi ni modori ch 33

Episode 33 The night before


 Then I went home and told my mom that Tina was willing to follow me.


"Oh, is that so? Tina is si active."


"Oh, I was surprised too."


 I don't want to leave my family, so you don't want to leave your family ... No, I'm the same as my family, so is it a little different?


"Fufufu, Tina is also a girl"


"Hmm? What do you mean?"


 When I say so, my mother sighs in an easy-to-understand manner.


"Tina seems to have a hard time ..."


 I put my hand on my head and said that ... What are you struggling with? I'm not sure.


"I'm back now!"


 Then my father came home yelling at the front door.


 My dad forgot to drink tea and went out, but he seems to have returned soon after I went out.


 Everything seems to have entered the house after seeing me leave in the backyard.


 Maybe it was embarrassing to come back soon after saying good things to me.


 So after drinking tea, I went out for a little errand and came back now.


"Huh? Father, aren't you alone?"


 The footsteps are not just for one person, but for multiple people.


"I brought the Tina family!"


"I'll bother you!"


 Tina was behind my father and came into the living room with a loud voice.


 Later, Tina's parents come in a little apologetically.


"I'm sorry to bother you."


"I have something to talk about about Tina ..."


 Say that and start talking in a serious atmosphere.


"I'm saying Tina will join the Order of the Magic Knights, and we appreciate  Tina wish if she wanted to go there."


 Tina's mom says so, but her dad says something something i cant hear.


 Maybe he is not convinced yet.


 After all, the power of married couple is stronger in wife side  ... The same is true of my house, my father.
(TL he say that mom/wife is the decision maker on married couple)

"Hmm? Did you say something Eric?"


"No, nothing"


 I was noticed when I found out starting at tina's father.


"It seems that Eric will go, but what will happen to his life when he goes there? I think there is no place to live alone ..."


 Tina's mother worriedly puts her hand on her face and thinks.


"I think that's okay."


 I will answer instead of my mother.


 By the way, in my previous life, I probably spoke to Tina's parents in casual speach. However, since I became an adult once in my previous life, I feel a little uncomfortable unless I speak in honorifics.


 Tina is usually use casual word for my parents, but ... well, that's fine.


"It seems that there is a place like a dormitory for those who came to the Knights from afar. So I and Tina can live there, so if you bring clothes etc., you can secure food, clothing and shelter."


"Oh, is that so? Then I'm relieved. Thank you Eric."


 The mother thanked me, but the father was still a little depressed.


 If we couldn't secure food, clothing and shelter, we would have thought that Tina could be retained.


 I'm sorry Dad, I want to be with Tina too ... I'm a little desperate.


"We're in favor of Tina following Eric, so I'm relieved. Thank you for your continued support."


"Thank you very much."


 When I reply so, Tina's face turns red for some reason.


 And the dad next door is weeping.


"Oh, that ... what's wrong?"


"Uh ... no, Eric can trust Tina with confidence. I asked for Tina!"


 I said that and shook hands. The grip strength is as strong as my father and it hurts ...


"That's why Tina and Eric are going to the royal capital from tomorrow, so I thought the whole family would have dinner."


"Oh, was that so? Then let's make it in a big way today."


"Yes of course!"


"Oh, mom! Aunt Serena! I'll make one too!"


 Then my family, Tina's family, got together for the first time in a long time and ate dinner.


 Tina couldn't cook because she didn't have a kitchen knife, so she looked happy to cook for the first time in a while today.


 Telling me that it's delicious makes me smile even more.


"Ehe, I'll make every meal in the royal capital!"


"No, that's not possible. There will be training, and meals will be provided normally."


 I heard that from Mr. Jere.


"Muu ... then I'll make it just in the morning."


"Well, that's fine, but don't overdo it, right?"


"I want to make it, so it's okay!"


"Really?"


"Yup!"


 Tina smiles with a good smile.


 Well, did Tina like cooking so much?


 Well, he made it for me, so I thought I liked it, but that was it.


"Eric's face ... I don't know why Tina wants to cook so much."


"I'm sorry, Tina is so appealing. It's the insensitivity of her husband."


"It's okay, Tina looks like me. I think I'm going to drop it like I do."


"... Dian, my wives are talking about humor, what are they talking about?"


"Mmm? What do you do with that in mind? Oh, your wife's food is delicious!"


"Haha, it would have been easier for me if I was that insensitive ..." 


 The day before I and Tina went to the royal capital had passed.


*tl: Sorry but i am lazy to edit family part

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30