Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou He to Itaru chapter 19

 Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou He to Itaru


Episode 19 Settlement 


"Tii, na ..."


 Tina, who protected me from his magic, rushed to me with a sad face when she saw me tattered.


"Eric! Are you All right !?"


"Huh ... huh ... i'm okay. Thank you, Tina."


 I thought I would be eaten by his flames, but I was relieved because Tina protected me.Maybe I also relieved to see Tina is safe .


"Tina, what about father?"


"I've cured him, but I've left him behind because it's still dangerous here."


"Yes, that's good. Thats my Tina's sister."


 I thought it correct to leave my father to Tina.Tina smiles a little, but when she sees the man in front of us, she looks nervous again.


"Are you ... the girl just now? Did you you the one using magic?"


"..."


 Tina doesn't respond.


 Tina is a little scared next to me because she understands that the person in front of her is the man who was about to kill my father.

 But you know, Felix would know even if Tina don't respond.


 Tina's magic is strong.


 It's enough to offset the magic that Felix has accumulated over time with the magic that he put out to protect me.


 It was impossible for me to beat this guy as it was like a miracle, but with Tina, the chances are many times and dozens of times greater to beat him.


 If that magic can be done ...! You can almost certainly win!


"Tina ... Can you still cast magic?"


"Yeah, of course!"


 Tia doesn't seem to be very tired and responds energetically.


 She can still afford to use the magic even after cures my father who was severely injured by this guy and protects me from the flames just before.


"You are such a dangerous girl...!"


 If you listen to Tina's conversation with me, you'll know how much magic Tina is using all the time.




"Tina, the wind magic I did with me before. Can you do that?"


"Well ... the one  failed when we did it before?"


"Yes, that's it."


 There is a magic that I and Tina did together a long time ago.


 It's awkward to handle, and I haven't done it since then because Tina didn't want to do it anymore because I failed the first time we did it and I got hurt.


 However, it is difficult to beat Felix without that magic.


"I know it's difficult. I know Tina doesn't want to hurt me, but this is the only way we can beat him."


"Eric……"


"It's okay, I ve become stonger than before. I believe in Tina, so Tina ... believe in me."


"……OK I got it!"


 Tina nodded with a determined eye.


 I see the nod and stare at Felix to protect Tina.


"How long can you activate magic !?"


"It takes time to collect ... I need 10 seconds!"


 Hey, seriously, Tina.


"--Too long! Do it right away!"


"Yup!"


 Tina responds to me and at the same time closes her eyes and begins to accumulate magical power.


Tina has surpassed the magic power of the [Brave Heat] I casted earlier. At two seconds, the power has surpassed Felix’s[Flame Wave].


" you guys!"


 Felix, feeling impatient with Tina's magical power, kicks the ground and approaches Tina.


"I wont let you!"


 In the meantime, he passes the sword that he wields by force so as not to hit Tina.


"Ku ...!"


 If Tina were alone, she wouldn't be able to beat him.


 In less than a second, it's in Tina's pocket, swinging her sword and it's done.


 But I won't let you do that.


"Get along with me a little more ... just a few seconds."


"Crap, dengerous!"


 Felix who looks at me as if he were look at monster. But, I'm just a human being.


But



 -A man who has returned from the past to protect everything.

 He continuously swing his powerful blade recklessly, but these kind of attacks will never reach me. As I was guarding and evading all his attacks, I heard from Tina.

"Eric! I'm done!"


"Okay, just come to me!"


 When I say that, I take a distance from Felix. I don't always know what Tina will do, so I can't do it badly.


"Go, Eric!"


 Tina shouts behind her, pointing her palms at me and chanting her magical name.


" [Brave storm]”


 A little quiet wind blew from behind me.


 At the same time, a storm is enveloping on my body


 My hair stands upside down, I feel a momentary floating feeling and my body becomes abnormally light.

 However, the power and effect are completely different just because the caster is different.


 My flames is all I could do and I was barely put it in my sword.


 On the other hand, Tina's magic is that of wind wears my whole body.


 Really, I'm not confident ... but now I can count on it!


"Thank you, Tina ..."


 Tina is out of breath, perhaps a little tired using magic.


"Yeah ...! Good luck, Eric!"


 With Tina's support, I confront Felix.


"Well-I'm done with this preparation, Felix"


 I'll call out to Felix, who was watching me wearing a storm while sweating cold.


"Kurgh ... I'm not letting you! Shit!"


 Felix stepped on his hind legs and tried to rush towards me-but.


"--slow"


"What !?"


 I was already close to Felix's pocket.


 And when I swing my sword down from top to bottom, Felix hesitates my sword at the last minute.


 Then, even though my sword wasn't stuck in the ground, the ground was torn in half by the force of me swinging my sword.


 The length of the torn ground is about 10 meters.


 Due to Tina's wind magic, my sword has extended its range to that extent, and the sharpness has increased enough to cut the ground like butter.


"I avoided it often, Felix. No, did I make a mistake?"


 I myself, who has become too fast due to wind magic, may not be able to control my speed.I still haven't been able to use my sword at this level.


"Don't get cocky, you're garbage!"


 While screaming, Felix approached me and swung his sword sideways.


 Until a while ago, I used to take it as if it sideaway, but this time I take it from the front.


 The moment you crossed the sword, he would have noticed that I received it differently.


 I used to lose power and be blown away when I received this, but now it's different.


"Kuh ...!"


"You made a mistake. Did you think you could win with power?"


 This wind magic does not increase the power in pparicular but it increase my Speed and defense.


 This storm is wrapped around my sword while spinning at high speed.


 It's always impossible to catch my growing sword head-on while condensed with this power.When I push the sword back, Felix can't resist anything and loses his position.


"I'm sorry--!"


 -I'm not weak enough to miss it.


 The speed that has been increased many times by wind magic is handled well this time-slash.


 When I swung my sword, Felix's upper and lower body broke up and fell to the ground.


"Huh ... huh ..."


 I'm alert and look down at the upper and lower body of this guy after slashing.


"Gahhh ... oh, did you lose ..."


 Felix is ​​still alive even when his body is split in two.


 He blows blood out of his mouth and leaks his voice as if he were really disappointed.


"Are you still alive ..."


"The vitality of the demons is ... from strength."


"Look like cockroaches."


"Shut up ... As expected, i am dying"


 Felix spits out words, even though it seems to be painfull to be chopped alive.


"And if it was a little more ... If i can meke even another country fallen, I would have become a king, and that woman would have become mine ..."


 Felix says that he has a lot of regrets, but for some reason his face is laughing refreshingly.


"Let's say one thing as a souvenir before you die, even if you became a king, you couldn't get that woman, absolutely."


"Why ... if i can't be the king, I'll check it, hey." (Tl: i ll put pic here since their conversation kinda confusing)



 Felix responds with a laugh.


"Well, I'm hoping to be killed by someone stronger than me ... I thought fighting was fun for the first time in my life."


"Well ... that was good."


"But if that girl didn't show up, I would have won ... it's a fact, not a loss."


 I can't deny Felix's words.


 Certainly, if Tina didn't come at that time, I would definitely have lost.


"In the end, a woman... no, it's a difference between friends ... I wasn't even blessed with friends."
(Tl: i feel you :')




 
Only when he said that, he had a laughing but regrettable expression as if he was really unskilled.


"Ah ... I'm gonna die ..."


 While Felix is ​​speaking, a large amount of blood is spilling out of his body, approaching death.


"Then, Eric ... I enjoyed the final battle."


 Yes, he laughed at me-Felix closed his eyes.


 I grinned until the end and passed away.


"Eric……?"


 When I saw Felix's death, Tina behind me spoke to me.


"Did you finish? Is it okay, Eric?"


 He turns to Tina, who is terrifyingly approaching, and looks at Tina's face.


 Tina looks anxious, maybe she's worried about me.


 I was a little scared.


 He killed a person in front of Tina.


 I thought it might be rejected.


 It can't be helped, I killed people for whatever reason.


 But-Tina in front of me can't see those feelings, she just worries me.


 At the same time as I noticed that and was relieved, the tension and tiredness of the battle hit my body at once.


 I fall forward while leaning forward.


"Oh! Eric!"


 Tina supports me as I fall down.


 I loved Tina, who was worried about me and called her name many times, but now I want to leave herself to this warm body temperature.


"Tina-Thank you"


 When I whispered in Tina's ear, I let go of my consciousness.

(Tl: ahh what a shame! I am sad, such formidable villam die early :')

*TL NOTE: sorry mostly mtled, i ll edit seriously after chapter 22


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30