Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou He to Itaru chapter 20

Episode 20 Insufficient


 --Tina side--


 As I approached Eric, Eric collapsed because  he was exhausted.Eric fainted shortly after calling my name and thanking him.




"Eric!"


 I saw this exhausted Eric for the first time.


 I've seen Eric's training since I was little, but I've never seen it so far.


 Maybe he won't wake up of ITS keep  like this ...!


 I have the worst imagination.


 What should I do……! ??


"Ah ... recovery magic!"


 I came up with what I could do, and immediately let Eric slowly lie down on the spot and I began to accumulate magical power.


 I'm tired of using magic many times today, but compared to Eric, it's like this ...!


 Physical strength is also required to accumulate magical power.


 I breathe a little, accumulate magical power, and use magic.


"Please, live Eric ...![heal]! "


 I feel my physical strength and energy suddenly drop from my body.


 I've used magic with the utmost effort since I was born, so I never thought I would feel so tired.


"Uh ...!"


 For a moment, my consciousness began to fade, but I managed to withstand it.


 Eric's body wounds heal more and more.


 Perhaps Eric's physical wound is only to the extent that his leg is cut, but I think the damage to his internal organs is great.


 Eric is spitting blood out of his mouth.


 In other words, blood is completely bleeding from somewhere in the internal organs.


 My healing magic is light magic, which heals quickly for traumatic injuries, but slows for internal organs.


 Eric had previously said that the wounds on the internal organs must be using the healing magic of water magic.


 I don't remember the healing magic of water magic because Eric has never been so injured in his internal organs ...!


 I'm so frustrated that I can't reach my strength, and even though I'm about to cry, I continue to use magic to heal Eric's wounds.


"Huh ... huh ...!"


 Shortness of breath is getting worse.


 The figure of Eric lying down sometimes becomes hazy.


"Eric ...! Don't die ...!"


 When I was using magic at the last minute, I heard a voice from inside the village.


"Dian! You can't move yet!"


"I can't fall down even though my son is fighting ...! I am not such a persom!"


 Apparently, Uncle Dian has come this far, shaking off the restraints of the two hunters.


"Eliik! I can still fight!"


 When I turned to the voice, an uncle with a big sword stood at the torn wall.


"Hmm ...? Where is that guy ...?"


"Dian, Eric is down!"


"What !? Eric, are you okay !?"


"Is Tina all right !? I've never seen such a fierce battle ...!"


 they come when they see me and Eric.


 I do my best to explain to the them while continuing to use magic.


"We've already defeated the man ...! But Eric is in danger ...!"


"Oh, I see, Tina-chan."


 Uncle Dian looked a little further back from us and saw a man who had fallen and died there, and he seemed to give a rough idea of ​​the situation.


"Thank you Tina for the magic. You can rest now."


 Uncle Dian pats my head roughly and says so. Uncle probably knows that I'm using magic to heal eric.




"But Eric ...!"


"Eric is okay. if My son can be dead just like this. I wouldnt be worried."


 I was relieved for some reason even though Eric hadn't been saved after hearing his uncle's words.


 Perhaps because of that, tiredness and drowsiness strike at once.


"Eric ... please ..."


 I heard a quieter voice than I expected, but I sincerely ask Uncle Dian to hear it.


"Leave it to me, Tina-chan ... I did my best."


 The voice was heard at the end, and I fainted as if I was exhausted like Eric.



_______________________________

 
--Dian side--


 I'm weak.


 Now Tina faints in front of me and thinks while supporting her so that she doesn't fall to the ground.


 I was fighting a demon, but it was Eric who can fighting evenly with him.


 Even though I fought him, I was knocked down with no hands or legs.


 I would have been dead without Tina.


 The reason why such a big wound was healed is because Tina healed it with magic.


 And even without me, Eric was alone ... no, maybe Tina was with me.


 The two of us have defeated that strong man.


 What is the Han among the Hans ...!


 I can't protect even one of my sons ...!


 When I saw Eric with his face turned blue and lying down in front of me, I squeezed my fist with regret.


"Hey you guys! I'll carry them! I'll carry Eric!"


"Hey, Dian is also seriously injured, so don't overdo it!"


"That's right! We will carry them!"


 I'm worried about my fellow hunters ...


 But as they said, I'm still fluttering.


 Eric's muscles are also attached and heavier, so if I carry it now, it would be difficult if I should fall.


 it can not be helped…….


"Then I'll carry Tina! Carry Eric together!"


 If it's about light Tina, I can carry it now.


"Eh ... Dian, did you have that kind of hobby?"


"Dian, I don't think I have such a beautiful wife ..."


"Don't say anything silly! Did you die !?"


"" I'm sorry! ""


 When I shout sharply, they immediately apologize.


 I'm sure Serena is the only one.


 Hold Tina sideways and lift it.


 Light ... I had such a small child use magic until I fainted.


 As I walk into the village, a fellow hunter puts his body under Eric's arm from behind and carries it with two people.


 However--.


 Now that I've finally settled down, I started thinking about what I've been wondering about.


 Why did Eric act as if he knew a horde of demons was coming and this guy was coming?


 The wall that surrounds all directions of the village.


 You can't prepare for this without knowing it in advance.


 Eric was gone at the birthday party in the village and was already here and fighting when the hordes of demons rushed in.


 If you don't know the direction in which the hordes of monsters will come, you won't be able to deal with it so quickly.


 What does Eric know ...?


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Phoenix reincarnation 5 : an ordinary bird?

Phoenix reincarnation ch 1 : End

shi ni modori ch 30